How to make Good system(Infrastructure) for the development of the code

1)Proper Hardware
2)suitable Software
3)Reliable network

if we didn't meet the above three, it is always glitch to the development.
1)Proper Hardware
To write code/run better software we need to have respective hardware.which will handle the workloads.Else we may face lot of slowness. especially
CPU - Air thematic Operation
RAM- while doing air thematic operation transfer the file between CPU and RAM
Hard disk - I/O Operating disk read/write speed

2)Software
we need to have respective software which will help/write code in a better perspective.
while I am trying to Install the Ubuntu Operating system I have face the following problem.
1)Trying to install the Ubuntu operating system from USB flash drive
How to do it: use the netbootin with vfat file system format. fat file system we can create it using windows operation systme.while I am trying with boot USB. I am unable to see anything on the screen when it is booting.
So, I don't know where is problem lies. whether on the USB/USB boo table image.
Finally I have tried different USB port. one of the USB port it starts working.
The main important thing in the problem solving. How to narrow down the problem.
NOTE: I tried same thing on virutalbox. since virtualbox doesn't support usb bootable. So, I didn't proceed further.

3)Reliable network.
we need to have reliable consistent network.

Trying Anbox(Android Simulator) In Linux System

    I am trying to install Anbox in Linux Infrastructure.

Ubuntu -> Anbox not able to install ubuntu 20.0

Redhat -> yum facing dependency problem on RHEL 7

Linux Mint -> Unable to install the operating system.


Post a Comment

0 Comments