Dual OS Error Partitioning- Could not allocate requested partition : Partition failed: not enough space left to create partition for

In my system I already have Windows Os. And then I like to install Linux OS.
In the other words I like to maintain the Dual OS in my system.
In the installation of the Linux system partition step I can not create more than two partition.While I create I got the following error message.
Partitioning- Could not allocate requested partition : Partition failed: not enough space left to create partition for partition name

HOW TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM
1)You need to delete the Logical partition which one is already created. It may lead to loss of data.
So if you have any important information you can choose the second option.
2)install the Linux OS install with max partition How Much it is allows. If it is allow two partition only then install two partition.
After installation reboot the system then you can login as root user then under Logical partition create the extended partition.Here you can create the lot of partition.
Partitioning- Could not allocate requested partition : Partition failed: not enough space left to create partition for

Post a Comment

0 Comments