Windows 7 Vista Login Problem - user profile service service failed the login User profile cannot be loaded

While I logon my Dell Laptop I got the following error message.
"The user profile service service failed the login. User profile cannot be loaded. - Dell Laptop Computer-windows7 Vista Operating System”.
Even though I enter the correct user name and password.
I got the above error message.
To resolve the problem I try in Internet.
But I cann’t resolve.
How To Resolve - SOLUTION
So I login in the safe mode.
Then Using Backup and Restore option.
I move my system to one week back.
Then it is restored perfectly.
Then I restart the My Laptop the problem Has been resolved.
“The user profile service service failed the login. User profile cannot be loaded. - Dell Laptop Computer- Windows7 Vist Operation System”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments