Unable To Load Root File System Mount The VFS FileSystem

While I login into my Linux system I got the following error message.
10.6495 kernel panic not syncing vfs unable to mount root fs on unknown(0,0)
so then I boot the with live Linux Mint CD.
Then I try to mount the device But I got the following error message.
mount /dev/sda1 can’t read superblock
 I restart the OS and boot from the Hard disk then I fix the error. By through cleaning disk. A lot of problem booting problem has been solved by through booting form the live Cd.

Error Message 
10.6495 kernel panic not syncing vfs unable to mount rot fs on unknown(0,0)
 mount /dev/sda1 can’t read superblock.

mount: could not find filesystem '/dev/root'
setuproot: moving /dev failed: No such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /proc: No such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /sys: No such file or directory
switchroot: mount failed: No such file or directory
Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!

Post a Comment

0 Comments