Nagios Error Message Connection Refused By Host SSL Handshake

While I configure Nagios I go the two error message.
Connection refused by host
SSL Handsake Error.
74.86.173.70 will act as Nagios server
74.86.173.75 will act as Nagios client

I try the Nagios Verification command
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H

I run the following command in the Nagios Server
[root@centos ~]#/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H localhost
Connection refused by host
[root@centos ~]#/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H 74.86.173.70
Connection refused by host
[root@centos ~]#/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H 74.86.173.75
NRPE v2.12

I run the following commanding the Nagios Client
[root@nags ~]#/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H localhost
NRPE v2.12
[root@nags ~]#/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H 70.86.173.70
CHECK_NRPE: Socket timeout after 10 seconds.
[root@nags ~]#/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H 70.86.173.75
CHECK_NRPE: Socket timeout after 10 seconds.

In the starting I got the SSL HANDSAKE Error.
CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake.
But Later I didn’t get any error message

But I verify the Nagios status By using the following command
[root@nags ~]#/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H localhost -c check_users
USERS OK - 2 users currently logged in |users=2;5;10;0
[root@nags ~]#/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H localhost -c check_load
OK - load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00|load1=0.000;15.000;30.000;0; load5=0.000;10.000;25.000;0; load15=0.000;5.000;20.000;0;
[root@nags ~]#/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H localhost -c check_hda1
DISK CRITICAL - /dev/hda1 is not accessible: No such file or directory
[root@nags ~]#/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H localhost -c check_total_procs
PROCS OK: 101 processes
[root@nags ~]#/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H localhost -c check_zombie_procs
PROCS OK: 0 processes with STATE = Z

Everthing Work perfectly.
So I didn’t bother about this problem I go to the next step.
To configure locahost.cfg remote-host.cfg I create these two file under /usr/local/Nagios/etc/objects
Then I add these two configure file path into /usr/local/Nagios/etc//Nagios.cfg
I configure everything. Then I try it is working perfectly.
But still now I get the same error message But it is not affected the Nagios.

Post a Comment

0 Comments