Tell Me About Yourself | Interview Important Question | How To Introduce About Your Self

In the every interview candidate mush have following character tics

Make Good eye contact panelist (interviewer)
Your answer should focus on
Who your are? And where you are going?
With Personal good qualities like Hardworking self-motivated,
With just enough details avoid any tedious long answer.
Don’t explain why you left the job.
And in these “tell me about your self” there is no right or wrong answer. So appear interview with boldness and friendly.

Some example for introduce about yourself
I am jkumar
I completed my B.Tech Graduation in Scad Engineering college,
I am haling form Palayamkottai. ”Oxford of South India” (“you can give your place specialty)
I am also completed RHCE certification.
I have good learning skills. Because learning new things it will make your life adventure one. And it will renew our life (just like give your special character)
And I am extrovert person so I can easily perfectly fit into a team.
My father is police man. My mother is house wife.
I am please to answer for your further more questions.
It is enough for your introduce about yourself in interview.

Post a Comment

0 Comments