How to get the Screenshot or Snap shot From Turbo c or c++ Output

Normally you can not take screenshot from the c or c++ language output(c-compiler).
But it is possible to get the screen shot by through using another way. But it is just difficult you install the OS through VM ware. First you install OS through VMware software. Then in the VMware OS like windows xp you setup the c then run the program. When it display the output you switch to the real OS then press print screen go to the mspaint paste the picture.
In my website article like c and c++ program output I will use these technique

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. "install the OS through VM ware"

    Sir,

    You wrote like that shown above in the quetos.
    I want to know what is the meaning for VM ware.

    Please tell me sir.I want to take graphics program output using turboc
    Advance thanks

    ReplyDelete