Create con folder in windows | Is it possible to create con folder in windows. Yes it is possible

In my pervious posting I give the article about create con folder
Normally you can not create folder con
See my pervious post: Crazy Facts windows fact CON Folder ,Microsoft Word ,Notepad Fact
But now This problem have the solution
You can create con folder


Step1:open command promt
Strat-> run
Enter cmd
Step2:

Type mkdir \\.\d:\con
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>mkdir \\.\d:\con

Then press enter button
Finally open directory d: then you can see con folder




Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Well that was interesting... I dint try yet... Wat do you think bout creating a notepad named "con"...? have you ever tried?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was interesting... I dint try yet... Wat do you think bout creating a notepad named "con"...? have you ever tried?

    ReplyDelete
  3. amzing trick... i use other trick to do thi

    ReplyDelete